Location: Nashville, Tennessee (Occasional travel required)
This is a full-time hybrid Director of Development role located in Nashville, TN. Some remote work is acceptable. The Director of Development will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with fundraising including planned giving and annual giving, philanthropy, budgeting, and fundraising.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising plan
- Maintain the organization’s online and social media branding
- Work closely with the Board of Directors, Executive Director and Program Director
- Monitor and analyze fundraising data
- Develop and execute strategies to drive organic website traffic from search engines
- Experience with Planned Giving and Annual Giving, including ability to oversee the efficient and accurate processing, administering, and stewarding of ECE’s planned gifts, including irrevocable life income gifts, revocable bequest intentions, and matured bequests.
- Experience working in Philanthropy
- Budgeting and Fundraising skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Experience in grant writing and management a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Nonprofit Management, or related field
- Experience with social media management and content creation
- Experience in the Education sector